We are proud to announce the immediate release of xml3d.js 4.3.
The key features of xml3d.js 4.3 include:
- Xflow support, including
- External references in XML format – demo
- ‘onload’ event for <xml3d> element
- Support for video textures – demo
- Support to use a webcam stream as video texture via WebRTC API – demo
- Support of spot lights – demo
- Support of CSS 3D Transforms in style attribute – demo
- Improved debug output
More demos a here.
Version 4.2 is the third public release within the last 6 months. We have 1592 tests now – compared to 1242 for release 4.2 – and fixed many minor bugs.
Also, we updated large sections of the Wiki.
We are looking forward for your feedback!