Chess GameInteractive 3D chess game in the browser. Try it yourself and enjoy your chess game against the computer.
BMWThis video shows a model of a BMW Z4 in real 3D. It is raytraced in realtime in a modified browser that supports XML3D.
Raytraced Venice in WikipediaThe capability to include 3D scenes into standard websites using the XML3D technology. Shadows, reflections and refractions are calculated in realtime using realtime raytracing technology.
XML3D is an extension to HTML to support interactive 3D graphics in the browser. It interoperates with other W3C standards and allows web programmers to apply their existing knowledge to interactive 3D graphics.
- In context of the VERVE project, where we will show a serious game 3D web application for patients that suffer from Parkinson. This application was developed in close collaboration with the Trinity College Dublin.
- As part of the FIcontent project, where XML3D is one of the base technologies
Meet us in the exhibition hall to chat about XML3D and Declarative3D in the web!
We are happy to announce we released version 4.4 of xml3d.js. The release integrates the features from these three recent papers:
- XML3DRepo: A REST API for Version Controlled 3D Assets on the Web
- Declarative AR and Image Processing on the Web with Xflow
- xml3d.js: Architecture of a Polyﬁll Implementation of XML3D
These are the new features in detail:
- Image Processing with Xflow (also as standalone library) - demo
- Transformations as Xflow sink
- Augemented Reality (AR) - demo
- Keyframe animations
- Generalized resources for meshes, shaders, etc.
- Canvas resizing demo
Check-out some new demos (including two AR demos based on JS-ARToolkit):
The XML3D Team